- Individually shapeable aluminum in strap ensures maximum stability of the thumb saddle and thumb joint (first metacarpophalangeal [MCP] joint)
- Soft, seamless, lightweight, breathable, latex free material with air pores allows air to circulate so your skin can breath
- Thumb can still be used for grasping and daily activities can continue uninterrupted. Can also be worn at night with no compression, by loosening the straps
- Can be used to treat: ?Technology? Thumb, such as text messaging, games, and cell phones, Skier?s thumb (Lateral ligament lesions of the first metacarpophalangeal [MCP] joint), Gamekeeper?s thumb
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor:
Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 40-180 pulses/min
Cuff size: 5-8.5in (13.5-21.5cm)
Power Source: 2 x AAA batteries
BP209: One user with 90 memories. Case included.
Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor:
Pulse Rate Measurement Range: 40-199 pulses/min
Cuff size: 8-12.5in (22-32cm)
Power Source: 4 x AA batteries
BP101E: Two users with 90 memories each, total of 180 memories.
BP101S:Two users with 90 memories each, total of 180 memories. Storage bag included.
BP101R-PC: Two users with 90 memories each, total of 180 memories. Storage bag included. BP101R-PC is the only model that features PC link for transferring data to your computer.
The FHDA BP101R-PC Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor helps you to keep a close eye on your health conditions right at home. It is easy to use and allows you to measure your blood pressure and your pulse rate. It has a large LCD display, clearly shows the systolic and diastolic blood pressure rate, pulse/min rate, also the date and time. The BP101R-PC automatically stores 180 sets of measurement for 2 users in its memory function with both the date and time. It also calculates an average reading of the latest 3 times measurement for each user. It also has the irregular heartbeat indicator, displaying IHB when detected. The unit requires 4 pieces of AA batteries and has an automatic power-off function after approximately 2 minutes of idling.
- Fully automatic upper arm style digital blood pressure and pulse monitor
- 180 memory storage, 90 memories for 2 users ; average function for last 3 times measurement value
- Features irregular heartbeat indication with WHO blood pressure classification indicator
- Large LCD digital display and easy functions
- Links to your PC and transfers data from the device ; comes with a storage bag to carry around
Saturday, November 30, 2013
- tieside closure
- Heavyweight Demure Cloth